Reciprocity & ClubCorp
The Country Club of Peoria is pleased to partner with ClubCorp – the largest owner and operator of private golf and country clubs in the country with facilities in 26 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries.
As a Member of the Country Club of Peoria, you are automatically enrolled in ClubBenefits. You can now take advantage of the ClubCorp network of more than 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 27 states and two foreign countries. Additionally, they have special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts, restaurants and entertainment venues giving members unique access to premium clubs and numerous benefits.
- ClubBenefits Brochure
- ClubBenefits Website
- The Benefits Directory & Complimentary Club List: A listing of all participating private clubs, hotels & resort, entertainment venues and more. If a venue or club is listed, you will receive some type of benefit.
Signature Gold Unlimited
You can elect to upgrade your ClubBenefits plan and enroll in the Signature Gold Unlimited plan. There are around 300 private clubs providing complimentary benefits (Golf Clubs + City Clubs) and this level includes the following:
- Complimentary golf (2 rounds per GOLF club, per month)
- Complimentary dining (2 four-course meals per CITY club per month)
- Up to 30-day advance tee time bookings
- Complimentary Taylor Made rental clubs for Members at ClubCorp owned GOLF clubs
- And much more! Read more about the benefits of the program
The Signature Gold plan costs $50/monthly and is charged on a month-to-month basis. The plan also includes a one-time $5,000 initiation fee. To enroll in Signature Gold Unlimited, complete the application and return it to Charlie Dimpfl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signature Gold Resources:
- Signature Gold Brochure
- Signature Gold Website
- Benefits Directory: This a list of all the private clubs where Signature Gold plan members can use their complimentary benefits. Scroll to the last few pages of the Directory to see “where you can play/dine for free”.
Private Club Network
At the 190 clubs that participate in this Network, there is a pre-negotiated price that you, the guest, will pay for use. The amount is typically less than an ordinary guest fee. In order to take advantage of this network, you must call directly to each participating club’s concierge line and make your arrangements through one of their specialists. Find a club here: www.privateclubnetwork.com.
City Clubs require a Letter of Good Standing, so please contact Charlie Dimpfl to obtain one (email@example.com). These clubs have dining, fitness and overnight accommodations, but no golf. In order to make arrangements with these city clubs, you call and make a reservation directly. They also only take credit card (much like a hotel).
Union League Club of Chicago 312-427-7800
University Club of Milwaukee 414-271-2222
University Club of Chicago 312-726-2840
Missouri Athletic Club 314-231-7220
As a CCP member, you may use the facilities at an of these CICCA clubs just as you do your own here in Peoria (golf, dining, etc.). You pay no greens fees for use of the golf course, but will pay the same prices as home members for food or beverages. Also, you can sign all the charges back to your CCP account.
Bloomington Country Club 309-827-6151
Champaign Country Club 217-356-1391
Danville Country Club 217-442-5213
Decatur Country Club 217-428-3415
Illini (Springfield) Country Club 217-453-4614
Quincy Country Club 217-223-3452
Soangetaha Country Club 309-342-5410