The Country Club of Peoria is a outstanding golf destination.
We are home to the area’s oldest golf course, designed by F.M. Birks in the early part of the 20th century as a nine-hole course. The now 18-hole course has evolved dramatically due to a 2007 re-design by Michael Benkusky. Members and guests enjoy challenging play on the area’s most beautiful course.
- Championship 18-hole course
- New irrigation system with course re-design
- 6,229 yards of lush hills and valleys
- Greenside and fairway bunkers
- Bent grass fairways and greens
- New tees
- Par 72
Our challenging, scenic golf course makes the Country Club of Peoria a natural choice for hosting prestigious golf tournaments. Since early in the club’s history, we have welcomed local golf pros and amateurs, as well as those from around the state and across the country.
Current Golf Events
- Annual Maui Jim Invitational, with senior PGA Tour player appearances
- Grandview Invitational, one of Central Illinois’ oldest golf events
Avid golfers will love participating in our leagues and tournaments. Our Pro Shop staff offers training for adults and juniors, as well as a huge selection of top-of-the-line merchandise and equipment. In addition to being a golfer’s dream, the Country Club of Peoria golf course makes a great place to do business.
Past Golf Events
- Western Open in 1934
- Illinois PGA Club Pro Championship
- Men’s and Women’s State Amateur Finals